Ban polygamy and legalize ALL abortion in South Sudan and much of the murderous violence will stop
Forced marriage to cousins within the polygamous UK’s Pakistani Community is costing the government billions.
The “British-Pakistani” woman who refused to marry her cousin was due to the fact that she’d already lost members of her family to early deaths and learning difficulties; problems which had been picked up due to forced marriage to cousins.
<a class=”more-link” href=”http://polygamycausesterrorism.com/polygamy-anti-abortion-laws-forced-marriage-forced-marriage-to-cousins-catastrophic-divorce-laws/”>Continue reading <span class=”meta-nav”>→</span></a>
Time to outlaw any and all polygamy/polygyny worldwide and much violence from fatherlessness will subside
Anti abortion laws contribute to the fatherlessness of all violent, poverty stricken and low functioning societies
El Salvador: Rape survivor sentenced to 30 years in jail under extreme anti-abortion law
The sentence against a 19-year-old rape survivor to 30 years in prison on charges of “aggravated homicide” after she suffered pregnancy related complications, is a terrifying example of the need for El Salvador to urgently repeal its retrograde anti-abortion law, Amnesty International said.
El Salvador’s anti-abortion law is causing nothing but pain and suffering to countless women and girls and their families. It goes against human rights and it has no place in the country or anywhere in the entire world
Not surprisingly, El Salvador is the third most violent country in the world. Time to start treating the most vulnerable of young women like adults who can make their own decisions. Any and all laws inhibit the entire medical community and their ability to help the down and out
Central Americans fleeing violence and unrest march unchallenged through Mexico towards the US border
- 1,200 migrants from Central America headed on foot to the US on Sunday
- 80 per cent of the migrants hail from Honduras, where there has been political unrest and gang activity
- The trek is organized by Pueblos Sin Fronteras, meaning People Without Borders
- Migrants sleep on the floor of town plazas, eat charity meals by local churches, and ride on the top of dangerous freight trains during the month-long trip
- The group is currently trekking through Mexico
Honduras doesn’t take care of it’s young women and children, resulting in fatherlessness, gang warfare, low functioning, mindless violence and instability
Time for all fathers to take responsibility
Mike Rowe, best known as the host of the Discovery Channel series “Dirty Jobs,” took to Facebook on Tuesday to bemoan the “epidemic of fatherlessness,” which he said affects every level of society.
While discussing an anti-bullying program for his web series, “Returning the Favor,” Rowe considered the connection between the rates of fatherless children and the societal ills of bullying, poor educational achievement, homelessness, suicide, and violence.
Citing statistics, Rowe argued in a Facebook post that children, especially young men, who grow up in homes without a father are at a distinct disadvantage.
AD• 63% of youth suicides are from fatherless homes – 5 times the average. (US Dept. Of Health/Census)
• 90% of all homeless and runaway children are from fatherless homes – 32 times the average.
• 85% of all children who show behavior disorders come from fatherless homes – 20 times the average. (Center for Disease Control)
• 80% of rapists with anger problems come from fatherless homes – 14 times the average. (Justice & Behavior, Vol 14, p. 403-26)
• 71% of all high school dropouts come from fatherless homes – 9 times the average. (National Principals Association Report)
• 43% of US children live without their father [US Department of Census]
Rowe noted that, like bullying, the majority of school shootings are perpetrated by individuals from fatherless homes.
“Is it really so surprising to learn that a majority of bullies also come from fatherless homes?” Rowe asked. “As do a majority of school shooters? As do a majority of older male shooters?”
The fabled protestant work ethic, combined with love, forgiveness and personal responsibility and never ever blame others for self created problems