Wake up, fathers of all colors.
Wake up, black fathers.
Your time has come to take responsibility and ensure that all children are protected from violence and abuse
Abused children grow up to be unhappy, frequently violent adults with no impulse control. Impulse control is a vital key to happy, peaceful, law abiding adulthood. Abused children frequently grow up to be abusers. Abused children tragically travel the miserable toad to induced sociopathy.
Abused youths are fodder for terrorist groomers who will use them to destroy while the groomers sit in safety with big checks in their bank accounts. Terrorists groomers are trolling the back alleys of inner city America, seizing upon youths with catastrophic childhoods. Terrorist groomers hide behind phony manmade religious/political doubletalk. Terrorist groomers blame shift always to avoid responsibility.
- In 3 studies of death row inmates of all colors, most were found to have had a troubled childhood.
- Most of them had been repeatedly beaten by their fathers, their stepfathers or by their mothers’ boyfriends.
- Most of them had been raised in homes or inner city neighborhoods where the illegal use of drugs was a matter of course.
- Most of them had been exposed to sexual violence from infancy on up
- Studies show that more than 19 million children of all races across the country, 26 percent are living without a father in the home.
- In Baltimore, among African-American children, the rate is 69 percent.
- Hannah Graham murder suspect ‘was raped repeatedly as a child’ claims his ex-girlfriend
- A former girlfriend of Jesse Matthew – who is accused of raping and killing multiple women including British-born student Hannah Graham – says he himself was raped as a child.
- Lawyers for Matthew are asking a judge to consider Matthew’s difficult upbringing ahead of his sentencing this week for a 2005 sexual assault.
- Matthew is awaiting trial in the killings of college students Graham and Morgan Harrington.
Former girlfriend of Jesse Matthew, who’s accused of raping and killing multiple women in Virginia, says he was raped by multiple people as a child