Maybe South Park could get a job with ISIS!
Inciting troubled, immature, conflicted young people to violence and making money at it, is so ISIS!
Inciting troubled people to violence and making money at it, is not what troubled, immature, conflicted people need
South Park terrorist grooming episode shows Donald Trump being raped and murdered:
Vicious, arrogant, ISIS style attack on tycoon’s run for President, his immigration policies and then kills him off in shocking final scene
- South Park launched vicious attack on Trump and his election policies
- Shows character Mr Garrison pledging to ‘f***’ illegal immigrants to death
- Promise is in reference to Trump’s real-world zero-tolerance approach
- Also brands Trump a ‘brash a*******’ and a ‘joke’ that got out of hand
- Garrison also pledges to build a wall between the U.S. and Canada
- But when Canada beats him to it, he travels into the country before carrying out his sick rape threat on Trump himself
Donald Trump was on the receiving end of a vicious take-down by South Park on Wednesday evening, which skirted the borders of decency and taste and arguably crossed them.
In an almost unprecedented attack on a running presidential candidate, the adult cartoon lampooned the Republican and in a shocking finale, showed the billionaire businessman being brutally raped to death.
The inflammatory episode of the satirical cartoon, created by Trey Parker and Matt Stone, was supposed to attack Trump’s immigration policies and mocked his oft-repeated promise to build a wall between the US and Mexico.